Friday, March 31, 2017

Interesting

Some interesting developments within the last week or so. First, that woman at work is finally leaving and on her own accord. Personally, I didn't like her that much but her work was terrible too so I'm glad she is leaving on her own accord. Next, got to host a few interviews. It was really interesting to see how these young engineers think. It really puts my thought process into focus. They started so granular, so fine detailed, that it actually ended up hurting them a little bit in the exercises. Good food for thought there. Got my business cards! Actually really excited for that even though there is a typo and my title is going to change soon but IDC. It's nice, it's one of those life goal things. Finally be graduating soon. Which will be very very nice. I'm done with school do for awhile, nah mean? Some weird rabbit hole stuff popped up on Facebook, gotta keep it out of it. Drama on the is always so trivial. Finished reading Leviathan Wakes, what a thrill ride. Some more realistic space drama, sans vomit zombies of course, to read has been surely lacking in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment