Sunday, September 24, 2017

Accidentally drunk

Not really but close enough. Will be sober in like ten minutes but buzzed enough to write this. Found you on Facebook, more accurately you popped up as a potential friend because I have your contact info still. I'm glad to see you're happy and potentially getting married. Seems like a nice dude. I know you'll call me a stalker or whatever but your face popped up beyond my control. If you ever see this, you'll probably block me, but I don't care. You look happy and that's all that matters. I'm honestly hoping it all works out for you, honestly can't say since I haven't talked to you in a few years, but I do hope youre happy. I don't mean that in antagonist way, but in an honest way. Well, I better close this little self dialogue. Don't worry, I don't look at your stuff (gotta keep it even after all) but I am glad you got a good life. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment