Sunday, October 29, 2017

Happy Halloween

So tonight was interesting. Hanging out and drinking with folks from work is always a trip, especially the ridiculously hot C, but it made me think. Think about you dude. Although, to be fair, you have been in my dreams for awhile. With FB memories, you name constantly pops up Big A and it honestly really hurts sometimes. Like, you got me. I don't really post to FB anymore cuz I honestly posted for you. Somehow you always knew exactly the response I wanted and it would make my day. Being out tonight, talking to people and getting friendly just made me think of u more. The shower when I got home was really difficult because you just popped in my head and it really hurt. I miss you man. I miss hanging with you. I know, if some kind of afterlife exists, that you know this but you were well loved.

There's only like three people I really miss, and you are really up there. I mean, Bokat is up there but she's happy. Shes living a good life but you. You don't and I fucking hate it. I hate not being able to text you or see your quips on FB.  I miss you man. This is just one more little rant about it.

Maybe one day we will trade jokes again. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment