Thursday, November 2, 2017

Updates

NanoWrimo has started and I'm off to a decent start. I like where it's going thus far but I'm out of practice, I can feel it. It's like running, once you stop for awhile every step is a struggle, every breath a gasp. I will complete it though. I have to. I've been wanting to do it for years so I just need to buckle down and complete one.

For life stuff, Halloween was interesting. It was our buddy new pals birthday and I didn't wish her a happy bday nor did I feel the urge. It's odd because I did like her but didn't? I don't know. It's funky with her but I am curious about she feels about the whole thing. Obviously pretty damn grumpy.
My costume, a derivative of leather face complete with creepy as hell mask and fake chainsaw, was hit. I took first in the costume contest. A first which is weird considering there was a time I was dressed up as a giant hamster with a trucker hat and didn't even place...What can I say though. I wasn't that popular in high school. Did go downtown with C and had some fun joking around down there.

Looks like my China trip is getting more real. I got the letter from the Chinese company inviting me over, a requirement for the travel visa, and got some dates too. Looks like it won't be until December so I will be in China during winter...That's just fucking nuts. I never thought I'd go to China and here I am getting the stuff ready to fly over there.

Made a new friend and chatting with more people at work in a more social setting. It's been pretty fun especially hanging with E. She's pretty solid and is actually surprisingly not as edgy as she appears to be. It's just so weird that she hangs out with someone like B so much when he's clearly so sexist. Although, to be fair, his roommate is way more progressive and less assholey.


Well, that does it for this one. Later gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment