Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Election results

Fuck. really didn't expect that. Hillary is completely unelectable though, and the DNC shot themselves in the foot with the collusion. oh well. At least it's over. In my opinion, the main reason Hilary lost was her overt ambition. I can understand, she's probably wanted to be behind that desk for the last 20 years or so, but her desire for it more than likely burned more than a few bridges. I mean, she tried running against the power house that was Obama 8 years ago in her first primaries and found out that she is incredibly unrelatable. Then, she climbs to secretary of state, eyeballing the presidency the whole time. She then starts campaigning like 2 or 3 years in advance, no doubt greasing wheels and twisting arms the whole time. I'm not saying that out of some prejudice, its just what I feel and what I have gathered from the DNC leaks. T

No comments:

Post a Comment