Sunday, November 6, 2016

Wherever you are

Let's get loud like thunder. Been creeping on Shaed and their YouTube a lot for that song (Thunder) as well as Just Wanna See. It's super funny since I wasn't really into those songs before the concert but now I can't get enough of them. Every time I'm at work I pop them on and jam to them at least twice. Something just so damn catchy about them plus seeing them live really just internalized it for me. So, now I am sitting here (waiting on this weird imaging issue on the mining systems to complete) jamming along again and reading the lyrics. Typical lovey dovey stuff that normally I don't like but I guess I have made an exception for them. Well, since we are here, lets give a run down

Not much going on lately. Just work and school and school and work. Still super bummed about my Australia trip being pushed back, hopefully it still goes down in January but who knows. Money has been tight lately as the hours here at work have been eaten by the damn labs over at the U. So long, so much time spent up there. Went out a couple of times, even for Halloween. It was surprising to see a costume contest go to a man dressed as Bob Ross (the painter) over a sexy cat woman. Normally, at least from the bar contests I have seen, the sexy woman always prevails. This time though, mostly dudes up there. Granted, I was still grumpy he won considering his costume was probably purchased that night while the guy who dressed as a character from destiny and the couple who went as Jack Skelenton and Sally (who both probably spent more than a few hours getting them together) didn't even place. Some total bull shit right there, but then again the spectators were drunk so...

Goddamnit. Something is wrong with this recovery dongle. Well, back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment