Saturday, August 6, 2016

Australia bound!

My upper boss came in the other day, friday, to let us know about budgeting. It would seem that our travel budget has been approved and come this Christmas time, i might be forwarding my presents to the Down Under! Thats right. The goal is to get the whole team, US and Aussie, together at the Canberra office. How exciting is that?! Plus, they wanna do it around the holiday time too so we can actually relax a bit while there. My work friends and i wanna do the traditional aussie thing but also wanna hit up an outback and drink some fosters, simply for the lols.

So, gotta get my passport all lined up!

Holy snaps, its getting more real. A tenative date has been established for the 14 or 15th. They even have desks available for us so we can some work done. Fuck. My first flight might be transcontinental! Thats pretty ridiculous

No comments:

Post a Comment