Sunday, August 28, 2016

Saturday evening [now with edits!!!]

Man this is bad! Thats what happens when you type and walk/party. I can see each time i stopped, and i know you cant so its very incoherent. I do like i blatantly mentioned some folk. I guess non sober me doesnt give a FUCKKKK! Jk. Either way this is a roller coaster of memory for me and i know its slop for you. Ill step my game up later.

It was an overall fun weekend focused largely on attending various clubs and alcohol. I was "drunk" for about half an hour on Saturday with zero loss of control. The ladies tried to convince me to let go more but i dont know if i can. I dont know who i would be while drunk and id rather not be a burden to be honest. I would have preffered going to the club, even if it wouldve been packed, but one of the ladies would not have liked that. Instead we partied it up with all the fresh meat from the new semester. I will never appreciate the sudden influx of dumbasses that happens this time of year. It just gets worse and worse.

Next weekend outing id like to do something physical. A hike, a bike ride, an orgy (jkjkj) or something that gets the heart racing and muscles working is definitely desired. We do have a concert in phx coming up. That should be fun and tickets are still cheap. Well, if you continue reading after this, good luck! Its choppy garbage as i would spend thirty to forty seconds writting up some incoherent (separated by hours) thoughts.


3rd time drunk, i suppose, with 3 ladies. Lovely. Girl just vomitted in front of me. Get your shit together girl. So im going to live update this experience. At the hut, last time i saw you bokat, well techincally second to last time. Ive decided to say fuck it. I know either youre looking or someone else, your bf maybe but  i doubt, is so whatever. Youre like the only true reader other than myself so this is for you to laugh at me. Some girl just ralphed right in front of me. What bothers me most is the obsession to be with toxic people. It of course ended how i expected. I knew i shouldve said something. The amount of selfishness from L has always been there. Technically, its not wrong. I mean everyone's life is different so being slefish is fine but the thing is thats not how we live. We dont just disappear because some penis says to. Now, she never showed that this isnt a possibility, in fact i really just waiting for this to happen, but it is frustrating. Especially since all her stuff is here and she doesnt even have money or her ID...
I should've said something. It turned out pretty shitty. Lots of frustrated tears and cursing (cursing only from me).

It all got resolved in the morn though. Their were sincere apologies and pretty good talks. I still think a few more things need to be discussed but a later time. Shes gonna be a difficult friend for us. Shes a good person but is so prone to whims *cough boys cough* that dissappearing suddenly is not outside her wheel house and we will always worry. The things ive seen in my life to the people  i care the most for has just shown me that sometimes the wrong dumb choice is the one that hurts you or takes your life. I dont think i could lose another friend like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment