Monday, August 15, 2016

It makes me kind of nervous to say so

It has begun again. A very similar road is before us and the path is nearly cut the same. There's a growing feeling, the sensation felt before, that is all to familiar. I know she's growing more smitten and i as well but honestly not as much. Some events have played out in similar ways, with only a change of scenery and characters differentiating the two. Upbringing is the root of issues though. The cold rearing process, and its end (or lack there of), had seemingly produced two people similar and yet diametrically opposed in our path. There is something on my mind though. A feeling. Its almost like a scent in the wind. Like some cartoon pie resting on a windowsill and me tracking it back by the ephemeral scent lines that lift me from my feet.

My life has taken a turn i did not anticipate but had provided much intrigue. Hmm. Oh well. Good morning or good evening dear reader. Be well and remeber, Friendship is Manly

No comments:

Post a Comment