Monday, September 12, 2016

I'd like to know what's up

But I'm still too much of a baby. Maybe not a baby but maybe something a bit different. I don't wanna be the one to break the ice but the carrot has been used by both sides so I think we now are waiting to see who will bite first. I have a few questions, and I assume anyone who may read this may as well but probably not considering I have been writing on here nearly every day. I have to though! Jammers. So what's been going on? Hopefully all good things.

I recently got to reconnect with an old friend which is nice. Have lost too many, you know? I'm terrible at making new ones too. I rarely speak on campus but I do talk a lot at work and I know most of the folk there like me. Just a couple of folk I'd really like to get back into the swing with. Most are far away and others, well, you know (FUCKING WINKEY FACE!!!!) I wanted an extreme emoji here but I think old man caps lock is the way to go. You'll notice that these sentences are a bit more coherent, a little bit more complex, and not as fraught with spelling errors. Its cuz I'm using my laptop and not my phone (I used cuz cuz its fun and you're just going to have to deal with it!). 

What we got planned for the week? 

Some dope stuff no doubt. Maybe meet up with Gianna.....hehehehe. Inside jokes are great unless you're on the outside then not so much. Suffice it to say that meetup would be pretty scandalous. A real page turner. I'm mostly writing on here because I'm goofing around avoiding this program I have to write. It's super simple but I'm not feeling it. Maybe in like another 100 words or so I will. 

Anyways. 

What you want to talk about? 

You know, I feel like I'm on Sesame Street. I'm calling out to you dear reader and expecting a response but obviously won't get one so I'm going to assume one and guide this little "conversation" the way I want. First, wouldn't it be weird if Sesame Street responded? If Elmo could hear you cursing at him or hear your intentionally wrong response and be like, "real original bitch..." and just walk off? That would be pretty dope. 

Back on topic. 

Where we going camping? I'd like someplace with snow. I know I don't have half the gear necessary but I always kind of fantasize about camping somewhere in the snow. I can hear the crunch of fresh powder now as a chill runs across my skin! It would be exciting. Not below freezing mind you, I'm not some kind of wild man, but some light winter camping would be pretty neat. 

I do very much miss it...

Well, I should get back to work. I think this has been more than 100 words. Enough doddling (sp?). Got HW to finish and money to make. Bibitty boppity bo..........end.


Ps. I kind of think like, one more. One more after this then ill go all in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment