Sunday, September 18, 2016

Nice

Concert tix are still available. I figured they would be. I mean Marian is pretty popular but she hasn't really exploded yet. I'm expecting a pretty laid back show with the ladies. Really looking forward to October though with Miike. Been grooving to their tracks a lot lately.

Saturday night was a hoot. It started weird at the bowling alley but ended really well. I have really missed hanging out with all my guy friends. One of the guys that moved away came back and we got to relive some old times together. It was nice. There's a great pic of me smiling like a damn idiot at the Buffet. It is interesting that I mainly feel more intoxicated when I'm with certain people. I know there have been studies on it but its odd to feel it in real life, especially considering I only had two.

C went nuts, like he always does. Dancing all over the place and we somehow always end up at IBTS. When we are with him though we end the night on the indoor dance floor as opposed to the ladies that like the outdoor. With fall weather approaching, I feel that we will be spending quite a bit of time on that concrete slab outside.

Of course ran into my cousin. It's not a big deal, in fact it was super easy this time, but it is always odd. Shes a nice girl and she mostly keeps to herself, it's just weird that she has a way better relationship with my dad than I ever have or ever will. It feels weird for me to even say "dad". So used to not saying it that it feels foreign to my lips (or fingertips in this case). Again, no big deal considering my Grandpa was my real father figure but he still was my Grandpa, not a true to form dad. I know I didn't miss out though. My real father is always hanging out at Hooters alone I guess (from what I hear from my sister) so I wouldn't have had much to idolize. I kind of feel that that's the saddest place to hangout. The food isn't that good, the booze is expensive, and you don't really get too much interaction with the girls. It's not even a poor man's strip club considering you can have a lot more fun at the club and not really spend that much.

What else we got? Australia trip is coming up fast. Its going to be a bit awkward with school but I'm gonna do what it takes to go. This is seriously an amazing opportunity and I need to make sure I get to use it. It will be super weird to literally be on the other side of the world, and I'll be bummed not being able to bring burr but I'm sure it will still be fun. We are just very different from a lot of other people that it's hard to hangout with other folk sometimes. I guess that's why L was such a good fit, on the most part. She's a bit more of a wild child than us but she's open. She, on the most part, isn't akin to saying no if she hasn't done something before which is very nice. I feel that this emergency roommate situation is getting better. Just need a bit more direction in certain bureaucratic things but that's not too big of a deal right now.

Don't have much else to vent right now. I mean, I do but I'll let it lay. It's just silly to be effecting someone so much when we all are living the lives we want or at least working towards the lives we want. We shouldn't waste time worrying about something that only effects us in a temporal sense. There I go, bringing it up, like I implied I wouldn't. Oh well. My blog. Literally no one reads this so its no biggie.

OH! Almost won at trivia. The new venue definitely has us feeling like are small fish in a big pond but with the help of my old buddy and his fiance, we made it in the top 3! It was a very fun game.

No comments:

Post a Comment