Tuesday, October 18, 2016

And now we wait

Destiny had bound us by string as thin as air but stronger than heavy iron shackles. It flows through the world as if it were a fresh but powerful stream cutting through rock and ore to find the sea again. It binds us, you and i. You cannot escape your fate.

It is not love that holds us. It is not anger, revenge, lust or any other such contemptuous feeling. It is something more. Something that burns at the soul, clouds the mind with endless whispering, pollutes the heart, and covers the eyes with an opaque glaze where only or reflections can be seen.

It is sin that binds us. The original sin. The forsaking of our creator. No, i do not mean Him with a capitol h. I speak on the one true creator, fate. We have scorned it with our actions and with our words. We tugged and pulled on it till it stretched so far we thought it broken but alas we were wrong.

We are bonded and ever shall we be.  The urouboros, the serpent eating is own tail, will be our legacy. The epitome to our existence. So come, come and end me. Slay me with your silver, pierce my heart, gash my throat, tear my tendons, shatter my bones, gouge the eyes, burn the skin, do as you please but know one thing. We are connected, you and i, and all that is done to me must be done unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment